Product added to cart
Thank you for your interest in the products and services of SOK Battery.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from SOK Battery (the “Physical Goods”).
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, SOK Battery will repair or replace, at no charge(but NOT including the round shipping fee during warranty time), products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
This Limited Warranty is transferable.
What will we do to correct problems?
SOK Battery will:
- Replace or repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from SOK Battery is 1 or 3 or 7 or 10 Years base on different model,from the date of purchase.
Model:SK12V100,SK12V206 Provide 7 Years Warranty.
Model:SK12V1001 Provide 3 Years Warranty.
Model:SP-LFP-200AHA,SP-LFP-400AHA,GFB-100AH,SK-80V350A Provide 1 Year Warranty.
Model:SK4S100 Provide 10 Years Warranty.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 1 Years from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance or modification- Damaged or destroyed by natural causes including but not limited to lightning, flood, or other natural disaster- Theft or loss of the Physical Goods This Limited Warranty does not cover any shipping charges, handling charges, gift wrap fees or taxes. You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges.
- Damage due to improper installation; loose terminal connections, under-sized cabling, incorrect connections (series and parallel) for desired voltage and AH requirements, or reverse polarity connections .
- Environmental damage; inappropriate storage conditions as defined by the Manufacturer; exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures, fire or freezing, or water damage .
- Damage caused by collision.
- Damage due to improper maintenance; under- or over-charging the Product, dirty terminal connections.
- Product that has been opened, modified or tampered with.
- Product that was used for applications other than which it was designed and intended for, including repeated engine starting
- Product that was used on an over-sized inverter/charger (any inverter/charger that is rated to 3500 Watts or greater) without the use of a Manufacturer-approved current surge limiting device.
- Product that was under-sized for the application, including an Air Conditioner or similar device having a locked rotor startup up current that is not used in conjunction with a Manufacturer-approved surge-limiting device.
- Product not stored in adherence to the Manufacturer’s storage guidelines, including storage of the Product at low state-of-charge.
You shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Physical Good while in transit to SOK Battery.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must obtain a Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) number and instructions on how to return a product by contacting us.
Deliver the Physical Goods, in either its original packaging, including any accessories or documents that shipped with the Physical Goods to the address specified by SOK Battery.
To obtain the Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) number, you can contact us by any of the following contact methods:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.sokbattery.com